Sunday, April 25, 2010

APARTMENT for RENT--THIS IS TOO FUNNY ...

 
APARTMENT for RENT
THIS IS TOO FUNNY ...

 

A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the night with her for $500.  Morning,  before he left, he told her that he did not have any cash with him, but he would have his secretary write a check and mail it to her, calling the payment 'RENT FOR APARTMENT.'

 

On the way to the office, he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event had not been worth the price. So he had his secretary send a check for $250 and enclose the following typed note:


'Dear Madam:

 

Enclosed find a check for $250 for rent of your apartment . I am not sending the amount agreed upon, because when I rented the place, I was under the impression that:

 

#1 - it had never been occupied;
#2 - there was plenty of heat; and
#3 - it was small enough to make me feel cozy and at home.

 

However, I found out that:

 

#1 - it had been previously occupied,
#2 - there wasn't any heat, and
#3 - it was entirely too large.'

 

Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately returned the check f or $250 with the following note:

 

'Dear Sir:

 

#1 - I cannot understand how you could expect a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied indefinitely.
#2 - As for the heat, there is plenty of it, if you know how to turn it on.
#3 - Regarding the space, the apartment is indeed of regular size, but if you don't have enough furniture to fill it, please do not blame the management.

 

So, Please send the rent in full or we will be forced to contact your present landlady...

 

 


==============================================================================
Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer:
http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html
==============================================================================


22 comments:

Handsome Greg said...

This is hilarious man! Haha

Hey, I just jumped on blogger and I'm looking to get my name out. Check my blog out at:

http://letdownlion.blogspot.com/

Lucía said...

great post :) greetings from B.A

winner said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Anonymous said...

This blog is very good... I just found it. I am not following. I really enjoy the stories. Funny stuff.

Please consider checking out my blog... also funny stuff (at least I think so). :)

www.funooze.com

Thanks - Wally J

Adra Janean Fenstermaker said...

One of the funniest things I have read not only today, but in a long time.

CYau said...

This is so funny! Great post!! I love it! Still laughing...

chelsea said...

Hahaha it's so funny. Nice blog. Please continue to post more of your funny stories.


Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows Server 2003

fatima- said...

that was hilarious =)

superman said...

Nice post! I like your writing skill.




Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate

vir friedrich said...

hilarious!!! reeely good :)

greetings from argentina :)

PIGRINAO said...

Hahaha that was very funny, I love a good sick joke :D

Hey could you check out my blog? I'm new and im really trying to be heard, it would mean a lot to me, thanks!!

www.pigrinao.blogspot.com

The Whispering Path Tarot Readers said...

hahaha!!! Great Post. :)

MM Enterprises said...

haha very good post thanks for sharing.

Md. Abu Zafor Fagun Ahmad said...

great post.thank you...
http://hubpages.com/hub/bangladeshi-famous-music-artist-habib-wahid
http://hubpages.com/hub/bangladeshi-top-singer-mila http://hubpages.com/bangladeshi-great-singer-hridoy-khan

ccaqwr said...

Круто!

Anonymous said...

i really like your blog , do visit my blog too it will mean a hell lot to me :)

Stupidosaur said...

Can't believe you run a blog just by posting email forwards you receive at work. And bet you use the email blogging option. Your posts even have the corporate email disclaimer!

And people are praising your 'writing'????

This sucks!

Big time!

NurAdibah said...

haha !! this is so funny !! love it !!nice job ~

Unknown said...

good job both.

Trashmaster46 said...

Cute!

foodforthought said...

haha this is great. lol. so funny thanks for sharing.

alex
http://curiousmang.blogspot.com/

Milla said...

Hahah, funny post. :--)
// random reader