|BOY to girl : Tu hi to jannat meri,Tu hi mera junon |
or kuch na janu mae bas itna hi janu,
|BOY to girl : Tu hi to jannat meri,Tu hi mera junon |
or kuch na janu mae bas itna hi janu,
EATING FRUITS ........
It's long but very informative
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just popping it into our mouths.. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat..
What is the correct way of eating fruits?
IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.
If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system, supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD. Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but it is prevented from doing so.
In the meantime the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to spoil.
So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining - every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet etc - actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!
Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will not happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.
There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.
When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste. Cooking destroys all the vitamins.
But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice. If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!
KIWI: Tiny but mighty. This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.
APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away? Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit. Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer-causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.
ORANGE : Sweetest medicine. Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.
WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher. Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene - the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.
GUAVA & PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content. Guava is also rich in fiber, which helps prevent constipation. Papaya is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.
Drinking Cold water after a meal = Cancer! Can you believe this? For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup,warm water or warm beer after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks HEART ATTACK PROCEDURE': (THIS IS NOT A JOKE!) Women should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack . Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.. Sixty percent of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive...
A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life.
Riddles For You To Solve
Put your thinking caps on for these 5 Riddles.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIVE RIDDLES I HAVE SEEN....THE ANSWERS ARE AT THE BOTTOM. RIDDLE #5 IS AMAZING. IT SHARPENS THOSE GENES IN YOUR BRAIN AND STALLS ALZHEIMER'S FOR YEARS!!
The 5 Riddles....
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
Do Not Cheat
THE ANSWERS TO ALL FIVE THE RIDDLES ARE BELOW:
1. The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.
That one was easy, right?
2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held under water; and hung).
3. Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
4. Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
5. The letter e, which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.
The year is 2020 and
The astronaut asks them : “Who are u?”
“Cameraman Santosh ke saath Deepak Chourasiya…...AAJ TAK"
Our FRIEND WAS chatting with a female - (Online chat).
============================================================================== Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer: http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html ==============================================================================
The Center for Disease Control has issued a medical alert about a highly contagious, potentially dangerous virus that is transmitted orally, by hand, and even electronically. This virus is called Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from your boss, any of your colleagues or anyone else via any means whatsoever - DO NOT TOUCH IT!!! This virus will wipe out your private life entirely. If you should come into contact with WORK you should immediately leave the premises.
Take two good friends to the nearest liquor store and purchase one or both of the antidotes - Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE)and Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.
You should immediately forward this medical alert to five friends. If you do not have five friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.
EDUCATION / Qualification:
· 1950: Stood first in BA (Hons), Economics, Punjab University, Chandigarh
· 1952; Stood first in MA (Economics), Punjab University , Chandigarh ,
· 1954; Wright's Prize for distinguished performance at St John's College, Cambridge,
· 1955 and 1957; Wrenbury scholar, University of Cambridge ,
· 1957; DPhil ( Oxford ), DLitt (Honoris Causa); PhD thesis on India 's export competitiveness
OCCUPATION / Teaching Experience:
· Professor (Senior lecturer, Economics, 1957-59;
· Reader, Economics, 1959-63;
· Professor, Economics, Punjab University , Chandigarh , 1963-65;
· Professor, International Trade, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi,1969-71
· Honorary professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University ,New Delhi,1976 and Delhi
· School of Economics, University of Delhi ,1996 and Civil Servant
Working Experience / POSITIONS::
· 1971-72: Economic advisor, ministry of foreign trade
· 1972-76: Chief economic advisor, ministry of finance
· 1976-80: Director, Reserve Bank of India
· Director, Industrial Development Bank of India;
· Alternate governor for India, Board of governors, Asian Development Bank;
· Alternate governor for India, Board of governors, IBRD
· November 1976 - April 1980: Secretary, ministry of finance (Department of economic affairs);
· Member, finance, Atomic Energy Commission; Member, finance, Space Commission
· April 1980 - September 15, 1982 : Member-secretary, Planning Commission
· 1980-83: Chairman , India Committee of the Indo-Japan joint study committee
· September 16, 1982 - January 14, 1985 : Governor, Reserve Bank of India .
· 1982-85: Alternate Governor for India Board of governors, International Monetary Fund
· 1983-84: Member, economic advisory council to the Prime Minister
· 1985: President, Indian Economic Association
· January 15, 1985 - July 31, 1987 : Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission
· August 1, 1987 - November 10, 19! 90: Secretary-general and commissioner, south commission, Geneva
· December 10, 1990 - March 14, 1991 : Advisor to the Prime Minister on economic affairs
· March 15, 1991 - June 20, 1991 : Chairman, UGC
· June 21, 1991 - May 15, 1996 : Union finance minister
· October 1991: Elected to Rajya Sabha from Assam on Congress ticket
· June 1995: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha
· 1996 onwards: Member, Consultative Committee for the ministry of finance
· August 1, 1996 - December 4, 1997: Chairman, Parliamentary standing committee on commerce
· March 21, 1998 onwards: Leader of the Opposition, Rajya Sabha
· June 5, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on finance
· August 13, 1998 onwards: Member, committee on rules
· Aug 1998-2001: Member, committee of privileges 2000 onwards: Member, executive committee, Indian parliamentary group
· June 2001: Re-elected to Rajya Sabha
· Aug 2001 onwards: Member, general purposes committee
· India's Export Trends and Prospects for Self-Sustained Growth Clarendon Press, Oxford University , 1964;
· Also published large number of articles in various economic journals.
· Adam Smith Prize, University of Cambridge , 1956
· Padma Vibhushan, 1987
· Euro money Award, Finance Minister of the Year, 1993;
· Asia money Award, Finance Minister of the Year for Asia, 1993 and 1994
· 1966: Economic Affairs Officer
· 1966-69: Chief, financing for trade section, UNCTAD
· 1972-74: Deputy for India in IMF Committee of Twenty on International Monetary Reform
· 1977-79: Indian delegation to Aid-India Consortium Meetings
· 1980-82: Indo-Soviet joint planning group meeting
· 1982: Indo-Soviet monitoring group meeting
· 1993: Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting Cyprus 1993: Human Rights World Conference, Vienna
· Gymkhana Club, New Delhi;
· Life Member, India International Centre, New Delhi
Name : Dr. Manmohan Singh
DOB : September 26, 1932
Place of Birth : Gah ( West Punjab )
Father : S. Gurmukh Singh
Mother : Mrs Amrit Kaur
Married on : September 14, 1958
Wife : Mrs Gursharan Kaur
Children : Three Daughters
Our Prime Minister seems to be the most qualified PM all over the world. . .
Pass this to every INDIAN . . . and be PROUD to be an INDIAN . . .