Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Smart Answers.!!

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...

GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what's your phone number??

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don't you ever want to improve??


MARY : John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What
do u think, Peter?
PETER : A bit of both. I think you're pretty ugly.


Teacher : "What do you call a person who keeps on
talking when people are no longer interested?"
Pupil : "A teacher".


Teacher : "Sam, you talk a lot !"
Sam : "It's a family tradition".
Teacher : "What do you mean?"
Sam : "Sir, my grandpa was a street hawker, my father
is a teacher".
Teacher : "What about your mother?"
Sam : "She's a woman".

Teacher : "Now, children, if I saw a man beating a
donkey and stopped him,
what virtue would I be showing?"
Student : "Brotherly love".


Teacher : "Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say
prayers before eating?"
Sam : "No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good
cook".


Teacher : " Can anybody give an example of
COINCIDENCE?"
Student : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on
the same day and at the
same time."

No comments: