Friday, August 1, 2008

Jokes

 

\"BBC\" gets news that 100 sardars are killed in a train accident at  Amritsar  station. Only one Sardar left alive. The correspondent goes to the Sardarji and the conversation between them goes as follows Correspondent: How did this happen  

 Sardarji: Well, all the 200 people were waiting for the train. They were  standing on the platform. Then there was this announcement that the  train is arriving on platform number 2. They got scared to know that the train is arriving on the platform and hence they jumped onto the tracks to save themselves. The announcement was misleading.

The train arrived on the  track  and you can see the result  

 

 Correspondent: Well, I guess, you must be the intelligent Sardarji. Why did you not jump onto the tracks?  
 Sardarji: I was actually trying to commit suicide. I was waiting for the train on the tracks. When I heard that the train is arriving on the
 platform, I climbed up...

 


 Interviewer: what is your birth date
  
 Sardar: 13th October Which year
 Sardar: Oye ullu ke pathe _ _ _ EVERY YEAR
  
  Manager asked to sardar at an interview " Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?"
 Sardar replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
  
  After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife, Do I look like a foreigner?
 Wife: No! Why?
 Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?
  
   One tourist from U.S.A. asked to Sardar: Any great man born in this= village???

    Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!
  
  Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
 So Sardar writes, \"Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is  Jayanthi.
  
   Sardar was doing experiment with cockroach, first he cut it\'s one leg and told WALK. WALK.

  Cockroach walked. Then he cut it's second leg and told the same. Cockroach walked. Then cut the third leg and did the same. At last
he cut it's fourth leg and ordered it walk! But cockroach didn\'t walk.

Suddenly sardar said loudly, "I found it. If we cut cockroach\'s four legs, it becomes  deaf.
  
  When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted mirror.

Sardar shouted, \"You are trying to see my wife? Sit back. I will  drive.
  
  Sardar went in a hotel. To wash hands he went to the washbasin. There he started washing the basin. Seeing this, the manager asked what was he  doing.
 Sardar pointed towards the board \"WASH BASIN\"
  
  Interviewer: just imagine your in 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you  escape?
 Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!

No comments: