Sunday, March 25, 2007

they're pretty like you.
I knew you'd like 'em, especially the blue."

I said, "Daughter, I'm sorry for the way I acted today;
I shouldn't have yelled at you that way."
She said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay. I love you anyway."
I said, "Daughter, I love you too,
And I do like the flowers, especially the blue."

Are you aware that:

If we die tomorrow, the company that we are working for could easily replace us in a matter of days. But the family we left behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more into work than to our family - an unwise investment indeed. So what is behind the story?

You know what is the full word of family?

FAMILY=(F)ATHER (A)ND (M)OTHER, (I) (L)OVE (Y)OU

It is worthwhile to share more time with them as they are getting older. Make balance among all things. Fill life with love and bravery and we shall live a life uncommon.



Sign in and get updated on all the action from Formula One

No comments: